Friday, March 23, 2007

''Just happy''



So, this is me.:) This picture has been taken for the 8. March. I was at my friend's house and we were getting prepared to go out. This was my preparing.

I chose this picture because this photo really represents me. You can see that I am smiling on this photo. The smile is my sign. I am always smiling because I want to be a happy person.

Of course, I have bad periods in my life, but with laughing I think that everything can be better. It is good when you can laugh for so many things. That is great. World is much more beautiful when you smile and make fun from everything.

You can also see that I like experimenting with my hair.:) For that evening, I wanted to have nice curly hair. First, I didn't want to make my hair, but at the end, it turned out great.

So, in this photo you can see the real me, from this period, the way I'm living now.

Like everyone, I have problems, but with a smile on my face everything seems always better.

No comments: